What all is included with my registration?
- Five nights accommodations at Lumeria, an all-inclusive wellness retreat located on Maui’s lush North Shore.
- Delicious barre3 approved farm-to-table breakfasts, lunches and dinners with an emphasis on local, organic and sustainable offerings. Various diets, from vegan to paleo and everything in between will be accommodated.
- Daily barre3 classes led by barre3 founder, Sadie Lincoln, and her team. These classes are designed to move you beyond your studio or online workouts, finding a deeper connection with your body and infusing new energy and FUN into your body work.
- Carefully curated, soul-pumping, daily workshops led by Sadie. This is the heart of our program, helping you breakthrough confines of daily life and teaching you practical tools to make you more productive, more creative and experience a higher-level of living. This time is all about the next level YOU.
- Adventures on the surf and and through Maui’s lush landscape. These activities are designed to open your mind and heart to the joys of living big and moving big. You will make these adventures your own, dialing-up or down to your comfort level. The fun-factor, however, will always be dialed way up!
- Deeper exploration into ancient and modern mind/body practices such as Breathwork and Guided Meditation. We have assembled some of Maui’s most loved local teachers who will share time-honored wisdom and the spirit of Aloha with our group. These lessons are designed to stay with you well past our time in Maui.
- You will receive a $100 spa credit at the Lumeria Spa. You will also have access to their extensive roster of daily yoga classes, meditation, horticulture, sound therapy and aromatherapy classes. See Spa Menu and Class Schedule.
- Time on your own for YOU. Enjoy time at the pool, a glass of rosé with a new friend, wander around the impeccable grounds of Lumeria and explore local shops.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Round-trip transportation from the Maui (OGG) airport to Lumeria, as well as transportation to all group activities during the retreat.
What is not included?
Airfare, beverages from the bar and additional spa treatments (outside of your $100 spa credit).
What time should I arrive and depart?
We will have a welcoming reception at 6:30pm on Tuesday, November 28th, feel free to arrive as early as you would like to take in the grounds of Lumeria. Room check in for Lumeria is after 3pm. Departures can begin as early as you require on Sunday, December 3rd. We will have one final barre3 class in the morning for any guests who have later departures. Check-out time for your room at Lumeria is 11:00am.
I’m traveling alone but would like to share a room. Is this possible?
We highly encourage guests to share rooms! Choose Double Room when registering and we will contact you to discuss roommate options. We understand you may be hesitant, but our experience with past retreats has been that guests sharing rooms get even more out of the retreat experience. Shared rooms allow you to connect with the group and foster new relationships. We will work with you to find a good roommate match and connect you before the retreat. All double rooms will have two separate beds and will only be shared with another barre3 retreat guest of the same gender.
I’d like to attend with a friend, can we share a room together?
Of course! Choose Double Room when registering. You will be contacted once you register to confirm your roommate request.
I’d prefer a single room, are these available?
You bet! Choose Single Room when registering you will be placed in a single room all to yourself.
Do I need to be in really good shape to attend?
NO! In fact, if this is a question that is holding you back from attending, YOU are exactly who we want to attend. Maybe you have never even attended a barre3 class before. It doesn’t matter. This retreat is designed to meet the needs of all fitness levels. Sadie and her team have crafted an agenda that will challenge our most experienced clients, AND will inspire clients at every stage of fitness, including those who are just starting out or those who have hit a plateau. We will exercise your soul and your spirit as much as your glutes. What is our favorite saying at barre3? Make It Your Own. And that is exactly what this time together is about - making this about you. Come join us.
What should I pack?
We will send out packing details prior to the retreat with suggested items to bring. But, for starters, we’d suggest your favorite barre3 leggings!
I just booked, now what?
We will be in touch shortly to discuss special dietary needs, match you with a roommate if you will be sharing a room, and answering any questions you have. Your barre3 retreat experience starts when you register.
What is your cancellation policy?
Payment is due in full at the time of reservation. By submitting your credit card information, you authorize barre3 to charge your credit card in full for the retreat package you selected. All retreat reservations are final. Should you need to cancel, please contact barre3 right away.
I still have some questions, who can I contact?
We would love to hear from you, please contact Kirstin Rios Director of Experiences.