Title: Video Editor
Department: barre3 Corporate
Who We Are: At barre3, we have one goal: to make the world a happier, healthier place. With more than 100 studios across the country, our innovative streaming barre3 Online workouts, our ever-growing index of barre3 recipes, and our inspiring digital magazine, we encourage people to embrace whole-body-health. What does that mean? Nourishing their body with exercise and delicious whole foods, and surrounding themselves with people who feed them—both literally and figuratively. Understanding that striving for balance is a whole lot healthier than striving for perfection. Our ethos shines through in our home office.
Why We're Hiring: Barre3 is seeking an experienced Video Editor for our video production department to work with our existing video team on high quality content for web, social media and other digital advertising. Typical content produced include training/workout videos, inspirational videos, recipes, product spots and more. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, collaborative person who can bring creative ideas to life, and can thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
80% Edit online video and audio
10% Archive and manage source material, projects and other assets in the video content library
10% Publish/upload final video files for use on barre3.com and social channels
- Alignment with barre3 Core Values (People Matter, Give Generously, Seek to Understand, Practice Whole Body Health, Make It Happen)
- Excellent people and team collaboration skills
- Demonstrate a strong technical and creative ability to create quality video content
- Portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling content for a variety of brands and audiences (Long form, social and promotional).
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, while adhering to tight deadlines
- Motion and graphic design experience
Bonus Qualities & Skills:
- Experience in sound editing
- Understanding of the fitness industry
- Experience creating content for fitness and nutrition
How To Apply: Please submit your work/portfolio and resume to [email protected]