Who We Are: barre3 is a boutique fitness company that is changing the face of fitness and holistic wellness. With over 100 studio locations across the United States and a substantial digital presence, barre3 continually develops our product to reach broader audiences in new and more engaging ways. Our goal is to make the world a happier, healthier place. Through our innovative streaming barre3 Online workouts, our ever-growing index of barre3 recipes, and our inspiring digital magazine, we encourage people to embrace whole-body-health. Learn more: www.barre3.com.
The Opportunity: As our business continues to grow and scale, we are seeking a visionary Creative Director to help us develop our voice as innovative leaders.
Who You Are: You are crazy creative. You dream big. You have great taste, boundless curiosity, and an ability to develop visual aesthetics, copy and messaging that makes a brand shine. You are a collaborator and know how to harness the power of junior designers and copywriters to deliver on an overarching vision. You build brands and drive business growth through compelling campaigns and excellent design. You are passionate and inspirational and your work and presentation style reflects that. You are a leader in your space, claiming a seat at the table of your executive teams, and combining the voices of many stakeholders to create a unified vision. You are forward thinking and knowing how to get stuff done. The idea of working in an entrepreneurial environment where your voice matters excites you.
- Bachelor’s degree or degree from art institute highly preferred. Educational discipline in Graphic Design preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a creative/design leadership role (i.e. Art Director or Creative Lead) with experience in print & digital marketing, website design (high volume sites), and interactive media.
- Directing Photo and Video Shoots
- Must be fluent in Photoshop and Illustrator on a Mac platform.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects from concept through completion
- Superior copy, typography and design sense.
- Establish and maintain all visual standards/guidelines for multiple business lines.
- Experience in developing creative programs, branding and design concepts that meet business objectives
- Must have experience in managing and mentoring digital/interactive designers and copywriters.
How to Apply: To apply, please submit your resume and link to portfolio email@example.com